I have a number of items that I have been posting to Facebook notes so as to make them available to people that I can ‘tag’ in the posts on Facebook itself. I’ve been meaning for some time to move a bunch of them over to the blog and finally got around to it today. But I posted them all with the original dates of posting.
For any of you not on Facebook that might like to read some of them, here is a list of the new crosspostings to make them easier to find:
General Rants and Comments
- Why I found the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous offensive
- Book review: Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Microsoft Model: Damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead
- Storytime: I am not Naked! & What does ‘freendo’ mean?
- eHarmony was unable to match you
- Michigan Mycology – my list of ‘8’
On Politics and Religion
- Camping Tips
- Musician Humor
- the politicians in Washington think they are smarter than us
- Top reasons to play female ‘toons’ on World of Warcraft
- Obama and the Cowboy
- Political-speech Drinking Game
- How to tell if you are a World of Warcraft geek
- Classifications of Internet (chat) Trolls
- Have you heard ‘the word’?